The United Arab Emirates is an attractive jurisdiction for setting up an offshore company. UAE Offshore companies allows 100% ownership and tax exception for shareholders. Confidentiality on shareholding structure, effective assets protection, risk management, financial confidentiality, no red tape, low registering costs, foreign investments and secure property rights are major pull factors.
Currently the UAE has no agreement on the disclosure and exchange of confidential information on offshore companies. Making the Emirates an attract ever-increasing place for investors wanting to register an offshore company in Dubai and other Free Economic Zones of UAE.
Advantages of offshore company registration in the UAE
- Minimal time period for setting up and registering an offshore company
- 100% ownership for UAE offshore company
- 100% confidentiality (offshore company in UAE provides a higher level of confidentiality, information on directors and shareholders will not be disclosed)
- 0% taxation on business activity performed outside UAE
- No audit required
- Multicurrency bank account can be opened in Dubai
- Offshore company can be liquidated at any time
- An offshore company is able to conduct international business
- Offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE. Documentation such as: Memorandum of Association and other documents related to the company are attested by the registrar. These company documents are in English, which makes it more comfortable to work with the company in the future
- One (1) director is compulsory; however, their number and residency is not limited by the local legislation
- A director of an offshore company in Dubai, UAE, can be a nominal and have any citizenship
- One (1) owner or shareholder is obligatory for the registration. The shareholder’s place of residency and his citizenship have no limitations except for the countries that are sanctioned according to the general international rules set by international organizations
- The shareholder of the company is eligible to operate the company
There are three jurisdictions within the UAE to register an offshore company they are: RAKICC, Ajman and JAFZA. Every registered offshore company must have a registered agent as well as the official registered company’s address.
With Synergy Group, company setup in UAE could not be easier. We will have your company established and registered in no time. Our specialists have the know-how as they constantly follow up and analyze all legislative changes and news related to corporate law in UAE. We are ready to provide our knowledge and experience for you. Working with Synergy provides you with a chance to not only save time but to substantially reduce costs of offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation > email@example.com or +971 4 563 7302.