Documents Needed to Open a Business in UAE
The developed economy of UAE has a truckload of incentives to cash in on for any entrepreneur. The country located strategically in the Middle East is the new business corridor, with new businesses benefiting from the ever increasing demand. Go to any consultancy firm regarding a strategic location for a new business and they will point you to UAE because of the futuristic government, world class infrastructure and high quality services. (Business Setup in Dubai)
Entering into a Dubai and setting up a new business in UAE is not going to be an easy task. Various norms and policies will be running in and out with each passing day. However, it is not an impossible task. To get an approval from the UAE government, a number of documents need to be submitted to various departments.
- Documents to Be Submitted
- Certified copy of tenancy contract
- An Approval document from the Legal Affairs Department
- A license form approving trade in a foreign nation.
- Photocopies of Technical Evaluation Report
- A notarized Memorandum of Association
- Agreement of the Local Sponsor
- Stamped visa from the Immigration Department
- Trade Name certificate
- Partnership contract certificate from a public notary.
- Approval documents from the Ministry of Economy and other government entities.