Reliable and Professional Partnership
A transparent and stress free business relationship with professional local partners.
One of the most frequently incorporated commercial entities in the UAE is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). Under the law a limited liability company must have one or more local partners (shareholders) who must be UAE national or UAE company. The local partners are required to possess a minimum of 51% shareholding in the LLC.
The Synergy Group provides clients a transparent, trustworthy and stress-free local partnership service.
Trusted Nominee Structure
We at Synergy Group offer clients a secure and trusted nominee structure that safeguards their interests and is fully complaint with the law. The Synergy Group of Companies manages and operates 100% national owned companies that act as a corporate nominee partner for foreign companies. This provides full protection for the foreign company’s assets whilst protecting the local partner from undue risk.
- Expert understanding of Government processes
- Access to extraordinary business network throughout the GCC
- Award recognised leaders in corporate structuring and business advice
- Trusted advisor for clients looking to develop and expand their GCC business
- Providing our clients with valuable introductions to business connections
- Synergy Business Centre: offering turnkey/whole solutions for serviced offices
Key Steps to Business Setup in the UAE
Synergy Group offers a flexible, streamlined, cost effective approach. We guide you through every step to get your business up and running in the quickest time possible.