Key Steps to Business Setup in the UAE
Synergy Group offers a flexible, streamlined, cost effective approach. We guide you through every step to get your business up and running in the quickest time possible.
Latest Synergy News
Latest Business News
- How These 2 Brothers Started a Company Together While Living in Different CountriesThis is the story of how theChive.com got started. ... Read More
- The Hands-Off Method of Online Marketing That’s Both Fast and EasyYou don't have to do all the work yourself when it comes to marketing your passive income site. That's where affiliate marketing comes in. ... Read More
- How He Went From Burned Out Restaurant Executive to the Entrepreneur Behind 2 Successful Businesses (Podcast)Michael Schultz founded both Fairgrounds Coffee, which serves coffees and teas from different brewers, and Infuse Hospitality, a provider of custom cafes. ... Read More
- Waha Capital takes hit on profit from market volatilityLosses from investments totalled Dh37.9m for the latest quarter ... Read More
- Soft property market tells on Amlak’s overall revenuesBut those generated from core lending activities continue to be in positive territory ... Read More
We help a variety of clients from startups to large corporations.
Business Setup Specialists
Starting a new business in UAE or the wider GCC, is exciting. The opportunities in these thriving business environments are endless. It is important to select the best structure suited to your business activity.
Synergy offers complete business support services for individuals, small and medium enterprises to multinational companies looking to establish or restructure a commercial presence in the Middle East region. Entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners benefit from our fast assistance on all aspects of corporate structure, residency and employee affairs. Contact Synergy for a free no commitment consultation. Here we will explore the best suitable options for your business goals and entrance into new markets via an onshore, offshore or free zone business setup.
Our advisor will guide you through every step of the process, prepare and manage all legal documentation and act on you or your company’s behalf at Governmental departments. From initial application to commercial registration, we offer a flexible, streamlined and cost effective approach to business set-up.
Trust Synergy to handle all the red tape associated with forming a company, whilst you focus on your business plan.
Synergy Making Better Companies.
Some Words from Our Clients
Adam Smith International could not have successfully registered without Synergy. Their speedy and professional service enabled us to successfully launch our MENA commercial office in Dubai.
Synergy allowed us to focus on our Company priorities and they took care of the licensing, documentation, corporate work, visa’s and even helped us find an office, now that we moved we asked them to help us again and they did! Thank you Synergy you have been fantastic and we cannot recommend you highly enough!