Key Steps to Business Setup in the UAE
Synergy Group offers a flexible, streamlined, cost effective approach. We guide you through every step to get your business up and running in the quickest time possible.
Latest Synergy News
Latest Business News
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Committing to a Business PartnerHaving a partner could share the load ... or create added burden. ... Read More
- 9 Low-Cost Business Ideas for Animal Lovers'Products and services that help people care for their four-legged family members are in a growth pattern that I don't see slowing down for the near future.' ... Read More
- 5 Steps for Turning Your Invention Ideas Into a ProductGot a great idea for an invention but not sure what to do with it? Turn your dream into a marketable product with these easy steps. ... Read More
- Waha Capital takes hit on profit from market volatilityLosses from investments totalled Dh37.9m for the latest quarter ... Read More
- Soft property market tells on Amlak’s overall revenuesBut those generated from core lending activities continue to be in positive territory ... Read More
We help a variety of clients from startups to large corporations.
Business Setup Specialists
Starting a new business in UAE or the wider GCC, is exciting. The opportunities in these thriving business environments are endless. It is important to select the best structure suited to your business activity.
Synergy offers complete business support services for individuals, small and medium enterprises to multinational companies looking to establish or restructure a commercial presence in the Middle East region. Entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners benefit from our fast assistance on all aspects of corporate structure, residency and employee affairs. Contact Synergy for a free no commitment consultation. Here we will explore the best suitable options for your business goals and entrance into new markets via an onshore, offshore or free zone business setup.
Our advisor will guide you through every step of the process, prepare and manage all legal documentation and act on you or your company’s behalf at Governmental departments. From initial application to commercial registration, we offer a flexible, streamlined and cost effective approach to business set-up.
Trust Synergy to handle all the red tape associated with forming a company, whilst you focus on your business plan.
Synergy Making Better Companies.
Some Words from Our Clients
Adam Smith International could not have successfully registered without Synergy. Their speedy and professional service enabled us to successfully launch our MENA commercial office in Dubai.
Synergy allowed us to focus on our Company priorities and they took care of the licensing, documentation, corporate work, visa’s and even helped us find an office, now that we moved we asked them to help us again and they did! Thank you Synergy you have been fantastic and we cannot recommend you highly enough!