Key Steps to Business Setup in the UAE
Synergy Group offers a flexible, streamlined, cost effective approach. We guide you through every step to get your business up and running in the quickest time possible.
Business Setup Specialists
Starting a new business in UAE or the wider GCC, is exciting. The opportunities in these thriving business environments are endless. It is important to select the best structure suited to your business activity.
Synergy offers complete business support services for individuals, small and medium enterprises to multinational companies looking to establish or restructure a commercial presence in the Middle East region. Entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners benefit from our fast assistance on all aspects of corporate structure, residency and employee affairs. Contact Synergy for a free no commitment consultation. Here we will explore the best suitable options for your business goals and entrance into new markets via an onshore, offshore or free zone business setup.
Our advisor will guide you through every step of the process, prepare and manage all legal documentation and act on you or your company’s behalf at Governmental departments. From initial application to commercial registration, we offer a flexible, streamlined and cost effective approach to business set-up.
Trust Synergy to handle all the red tape associated with forming a company, whilst you focus on your business plan.
Synergy Making Better Companies.
Latest Synergy News
Latest Business News
- After Losing Everything, This Entrepreneur Rebuilt Using 2 Simple StrategiesDo you have the patience to avoid shiny objects and learn from the best? ... Read More
- Beauty Entrepreneur Jordan Samuel Pacitti on Pivoting from Professional DanceThe former ballet star breaks down his career change into skin-care maven. ... Read More
- Going All In on Your DreamsRenee Wang, founder and CEO of Castbox, talks about the investments she made into making her dreams come true. ... Read More
- Waha Capital takes hit on profit from market volatilityLosses from investments totalled Dh37.9m for the latest quarter ... Read More
- Soft property market tells on Amlak’s overall revenuesBut those generated from core lending activities continue to be in positive territory ... Read More